Thursday 3 January 2013

'Mum! Get one of me in the air!'

Its official...my Mother and Step Father are wonderful! They bought a new camera and donated their old one to me! It arrived this morning and consequently I have spent much of today playing with it. I'll not bore you with all of the shots (yet) but have a look at these that I took of Child #3 today, the very last one is my favourite ever picture of him and it makes me smile every time I look at it...





His favourite picture! 



I did take the picture as requested but it should be noted that following the A&E visit a few months ago BOTH wheels off the ground at the same time still  scare me a lot ...does make for a great picture though!








Completely adorable!!
I'll be back with a general update about the cooking, growing, stitching, trip to the vets, and anything else that crops up, plus plenty more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...