Wednesday 28 November 2012

Teenage Logic and Jealous Cats

Child #1 sat playing with her hair on the sofa next to me.

"Mum...I washed my hair with baby shampoo so it might grow quicker!"

I smiled, I can understand her logic I guess. I will miss them all when they grow up and leave, or even when they grow and stop saying things like that anyway.

Right...this week is going really fast, way too fast really...its nearly Thursday and I have lots to do still at work, home and everywhere in between. I did get these though (I know we have a homemade one too but there would be arguments if they didn't each have their own too...and yes there are 4, the 4th is for me, of course! 


I am feeling particularly enthusiastic about the house renovation stuff again now though...so much so that I've re-started the home magazine buying (this is my favourite I think)...


I also took a lunch break on Tuesday, popped to WH Smiths and found this beautiful book...


Its just packed with amazing pictures that are providing so much inspiration that I now don't really know where to begin next. I nearly missed the book as it was in the magazine section but once I flicked through it I had to buy it.  Look at these...



The secret (but not for much longer) project is almost complete and then things get really exciting and scary all at the same time. The cat (Oscar) is a little jealous (and curious) of the stitching I think. He sits on the arm of the sofa attempting to attack the wool whenever he can...slightly cute for a while and then he gets told off...


There is a tiny sneak preview of the project in that picture. Here's another before I go to bed...see you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...