Friday 30 December 2016

Life with 3 Kitchens!

Should I have needed to market Vivod at the beginning of August the Estate Agent listing would have read something like:

"Mid terraced property comprising 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, attic room, lovely front garden, 1 small kitchen (lacking plumbing), 1 IKEA warehouse, 1 large utility room with plumbing for washer and hose connection (needs some work) and 1 building site"

And yet we really were still living there, somehow, even though it was also my very busiest time at work too, thank heavens for wine.

You could argue that I actually had 3 kitchens at that point:

The one at the front:




The one at the back:




And the one in the middle:





Luckily by this point the plasterers had been in, and having not been able to locate a tiler, I had purchased a decent tile cutter and laid the damn slate myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...