Thursday 4 July 2013

More food...

Despite what you may think, I have not given up on the whole cooking project. Last weekend I made this...


That's Green Bean and Beetroot Cous Cous for those that can't tell by looking (!). I made LOADS and consequently it was in the fridge for AGES! We had it for lunch on Saturday, and sunday with some boiled eggs, and at work on monday with some more eggs and also at work on Tuesday because it was still in the fridge and it just needed using up!

That wasn't the best cooking I cooked at the weekend though. I also made these....!!!


Yep. Proper American pancakes, with real maple syrup (and Onken Vanilla yoghurt). Those were quite early ones hence the shape. I got better at them...


Ha! Loads of 'em. Obviously we didn't eat them all. 10 of them have been placed carefully in the freezer for another American Breakfast day. They were delicious!

Hungry now? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...